Saturday, July 12, 2008

Fourth Floor Boys



A new semester begins bringing an end to my two months of parasitic existence. So going back to studying will be quite a transition, I will need to adapt from lazing around all day at home to lazing around all day in the campus. Tough stuff...



But the thing I dread most is moving back all my stuff into my residential college & the big clean up after it. And to make matters worse, I was assigned a room on the 4th floor!



Fortunately, the rooms are still in good condition, since they renovated them just last year. I also get some 'souvenirs' from the previous occupant of the room, 4 packets of Gudang Garam inside the drawer.





Also, living on the highest floor is certainly excuse for me to ponteng more classes erm,...exercise. Well, at least it will be cooler and the view is great too. Definitely a sight for sore eyes...I mean the greeneries not the girl's block behind it. Serious.





It seems that every time I move back in, the number of cats multiplied. They are everywhere now. I think it won't be long before their population outnumber the student's population.







Moving back in also mean having to take shower with icy cold water. Luckily, I have this box full of snacks from my gf to help comfort me hehe (no wonder they say I am putting on weight)





I am also glad to have this Happy sticker on my door to remind me to relax ^~^







4 comments:

Johnny Ong said...

4th floor boys - good reference ... haha. and if u hadn't mentioned abt the girls on the next block, i wldn't have bad thots ........ haha

foongpc said...

Are you sure it's the greeneries and not the girls? Ha ha! Good thing you still studying, can still relax and lepak. Wait till you are working like me. Blogging = Lepak : )

Unknown said...

Heya

Hope you are doing fine :)

Btw, remember I mentioned in my blog before that there's something for bloggers?

Well, Im giving a free copy of my new book, 50+1 Malaysia away to any blogger who is willing to do a post review on it.

As you are my blogger friend, would personally like to invite you to get one :)

If yes (and I hope you will hehe), you can sign in your details for us to send the book over at http://themalaysiapage.com/501-malaysia/specially-for-bloggers/


Thanks :)


*The book will be out 31 July 2008.

mckhoii said...

Hi! I've Fagtagged you @ www.mckhoii.com
Please tag back to ping back the techno. Thanks much and GO Blogs Bloom!!! ^_^

Related Posts with Thumbnails